Currently the economic and governmental model of the STATIC node network is being worked on. This is a complex structure which is affected by various variables which is why it is taking some time to develop a document. A document will be released as soon as it is available.
Articles in this section
- What are STATIC nodes?
- How does the XTRABYTES network know that one or more nodes is compromised?
- How much XBY can I earn with a STATIC node?
- Why do Level 1 STATIC nodes cost 500,000 XBY?
- How fast can the network determine problematic nodes?
- Do STATIC Node owners benefit from X-CHANGE?
- When can I register a STATIC Node?
- What happens if one STATIC node does not sign off on the transaction?