The network can determine problematic nodes nearly immediately. If a STATIC node is compromised for an extended period of time, it will be blacklisted by the network. The Virtual Chord Network (VCN) is able to deal with problematic nodes within the required time it takes to sign off on a signature block.
Articles in this section
- What are STATIC nodes?
- How does the XTRABYTES network know that one or more nodes is compromised?
- How much XBY can I earn with a STATIC node?
- Why do Level 1 STATIC nodes cost 500,000 XBY?
- How fast can the network determine problematic nodes?
- Do STATIC Node owners benefit from X-CHANGE?
- When can I register a STATIC Node?
- What happens if one STATIC node does not sign off on the transaction?