XTRABYTES™ is a completely new technology in the world of cryptocurrencies. In particular, it offers Proof of Signature (PoSign) consensus via decentralized STATIC nodes (rather than anonymous individual blockchain signatures as seen with other coins). This means that instead of just one random node verifying a signature on a block, all STATIC nodes within the network must sign the blocks in order to ensure complete and accurate consensus.
Articles in this section
- How does XTRABYTES stand out from all other coins?
- XTRABYTES Community Wallet
- What is XBY?
- Is XTRABYTES an ICO?
- Where can I read the XTRABYTES white paper?
- How is XTRABYTES more decentralized than other cryptocurrencies?
- Why aren't there dates on the XTRABYTES road map?
- What is XTRABYTES?
- When will the XBY source code be made available?
- What makes XBY different from other cryptocurrencies?