The ZOLTCHAIN is integral to XTRABYTES™. The ZOLT algorithm requires substantially less energy consumption than competitors, as the consensus algorithm (Proof-of-Signature) does not require nodes to solve computationally difficult problems in order to earn transaction fees or create new tokens.
Articles in this section
- How does XTRABYTES stand out from all other coins?
- Why isn't XTRABYTES being tracked on Coin Market Cap (CMC)?
- XTRABYTES Community Wallet
- What is XBY?
- Is XTRABYTES an ICO?
- Where can I read the XTRABYTES white paper?
- How is XTRABYTES more decentralized than other cryptocurrencies?
- Why aren't there dates on the XTRABYTES road map?
- What is XTRABYTES?
- When will the XBY source code be made available?