500,000 XBY was the number voted for and chosen by the community at the beginning of this project. Equally as important, this number was identified by lead developer Zoltan Szabo as the optimum size needed to ensure maximum security and node functionality.
Articles in this section
- How does the XTRABYTES network know that one or more nodes is compromised?
- How much XBY can I earn with a STATIC node?
- Why do Level 1 STATIC nodes cost 500,000 XBY?
- How fast can the network determine problematic nodes?
- Do STATIC Node owners benefit from X-CHANGE?
- When can I register a STATIC Node?
- What happens if one STATIC node does not sign off on the transaction?
- What happens if I want to sell my STATIC node?
- What are STATIC nodes?
- What are the benefits of owning a STATIC node?