Users can create multiple data directories and/or wallet.dat files using the following process (as used with xtrabytes-qt.exe, xcite.exe and xfuel.exe).
1. Download the latest wallet software from https://www.xtrabytes.global/#wallet
2. Create a new folder on the disk you want to use (I'm using 'C:\xtrabytes' for this tutorial. You can use any directory you like)
3. Move 'xtrabytes-qt.exe to' the newly created folder.
4. Create two new folders inside 'C:\xtrabytes' and rename them to 'wallet_1' and 'wallet_2'
5. Right click 'xtrabytes-qt' and click Create Shortcut. Do this two times so you get two shortcuts.
6. Rename the shortcuts to 'xtrabytes-qt - wallet_1' and 'xtrabytes-qt - wallet_2'
7. Right click the shortcut 'xtrabytes-qt - wallet_1' and go into properties.
Make sure you are in the Shortcut tab.
8. In the Target box, add the line '-datadir=wallet_1' after 'xtrabytes-qt.exe'.
Make sure there is a space between them. You end up with something looking like this:
9. Repeat step 7 and step 8 with the 'xtrabytes-qt - wallet_2' shortcut.
Replace 'wallet_1' with 'wallet_2' in step 8.
10. You are finished!
If you followed this tutorial 100% the xtrabytes folder should look something like this:
Use the shortcuts to start the wallet you want to use.
Although these shortcuts can be placed anywhere, users should keep the program file and wallet/data folders in place.
Users may repeat this process until they have achieved the number of separate wallets and/or data directories desired.
Users may give their folders any name they desire as long as they provide the same name to their corresponding shortcuts '-datadir=*****' section.